I had some mounting issues initially, but eventually, I was able to install my new speakers.
For the install, I needed the following:
- 10mm socket and ratchet
- Needle nose pliers
- 1 small flat blade screwdriver
- 1 medium sized flat blade screwdriver
- 1 regular sized philips screwdriver (the one I used was magnetic and it helped a little).
- 1 Dremel with cutoff wheel (Yes, you read that right).
- Some speaker wire. Not much, but enough to run from the stock speaker wire location to the crossover and some wire to run from the crossover to the tweeter.
- 3M double sided tape (I had a roll of the stuff in the garage).
- 4 medium-large zip-ties
- 4 small zip-ties
- wire strippers/cutters
- crimper tool
- 4 female blade connector ends
- some shrink tubing
- hair dryer (Or heat gun)
- 4 crimpable wire nut things.
- 4 small...